Wealth curve

Hong Kong stocks HSI opened lower by 0.53%

At the opening of the day, the Hong Kong stock Hang Seng Index (28509.65, -120.27, -0.42%) opened 0.53% lower at 28,478.96 points; the HSCEI fell 0.58% to 11240.9 points; the red chip index fell 0.53% to 4503.09 points. Gaming stocks, gas stocks, oil stocks and Chinese banks fell collectively. Tencent Holdings (339.4, -3.80, -1.11%) fell 1.4% to 338.4 yuan, leading the decline in blue chips.
New Higher Education Group (4.56, 0.16, 3.64%) rose 6.14% to 4.67 yuan. The New Higher Education Group announced on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that recently www.emptycityresearch.com published a negative report with allegations of business and financial operations of the Group. The directors of the company considered the allegations and information contained in the report to be misleading and untrue. And no basis. The company has read the report carefully and believes that the entity/individual who produced the report is not professional and lacks basic knowledge in the higher education sector. The company reserves the right to take legal action against the entity and/or related parties in respect of damages or other compensation.